Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
BBB Acredited Business
American Bar Association
American Association for Justice
Avvo Rating
The National Crime Victim Bar Association
Amazon Best Selling Author
Super Lawyers
Million Dollar Advocates Forum Premium

Guardianship for a Minor's Settlement

Attorney to Represent Settlement of Minor in South Florida

If you are a parent or guardian who settled a personal injury case for a minor in Florida, have a child who is receiving a large sum of money from inheritance, or are an attorney who needs assistance processing a settlement for a minor child, call us for a free consultation at (800) 337-7755 to see how we can help.

Guardian ad Litem in Broward - Attorney for Minor Settlement in Fort Lauderdale

Florida law requires Court approval over certain settlement amounts, and may require appointment of a Guardian ad litem to act as an advocate for the minor child. One purpose is for another set of eyes to make sure your child is not being taken advantage of and that the settlement is in the child's best interest.

What is a Guardian ad Litem in Florida?

“Guardian ad litem” means a person who is appointed by the court having jurisdiction of the guardianship or a court in which a particular legal matter is pending to represent a ward in that proceeding.

Client Reviews
"I am very grateful to have found Jason Turchin! Mr Turchin did not hesitate to accept my case when there was no other attorney willing to accept me. Every decision that Mr Turchin proceeded with was made with professionalism along with knowledge, therefore doing what was in my best interest. Also, if there were any questions or concerns they were answered promptly. You won't regret choosing him!" Vervica S.
"Jason Turchin and staff handled my case as if it was their own. Their care and patience and knowledge was on point. As mine was a difficult case, Jason made sure he pushed till the job was done. Wonderful results. Would work with them again if needed." Beth M.
"My experience with Jason Turchin and staff was delightful. They made a bad experience a good one. I valued their representation and opinion. I trusted them and would do it again in a heart beat! I recommend them to anyone and everyone!" Brooke