Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
BBB Acredited Business
American Bar Association
American Association for Justice
Avvo Rating
The National Crime Victim Bar Association
Amazon Best Selling Author
Super Lawyers
Million Dollar Advocates Forum Premium


Broward County Guardianship Attorney - Guardian Ad Litem in Fort Lauderdale

If you need a guardian in Dade, Broward or Palm Beach County, or need an attorney in South Florida to set up a guardianship, call the Law Offices of Jason Turchin at (800) 337-7755 for a free consultation.

What is a Guardian in Florida?

A “Guardian” under Florida's Guardianship Law provides means a person who has been appointed by the court to act on behalf of a ward’s person or property, or both.

Setting up a Guardianship in South Florida

There are several types of guardianships we can help you set up:

  • Limited guardianship
  • Plenary guardianship
  • Voluntary guardianship
  • Guardian over a minor's settlement
  • Appointment of a Guardian Advocate
Where can You Handle Setting up a Guardianship in South Florida?

Our guardianship team can help you set up a guardianship for someone in Weston, Coral Springs, Coral Gables, Davie, Cooper City, Plantation, Cutler Ridge, Broward, West Palm Beach, Pinecrest, Margate, Tamarac, Pembroke Pines, and many other cities.

What is an Incapacitated Person in Florida?

“Incapacitated person” means a person who has been judicially determined to lack the capacity to manage at least some of the property or to meet at least some of the essential health and safety requirements of the person.

Who is the Ward When Talking About a Guardianship in Florida?

“Ward” means a person for whom a guardian has been appointed.

Set up guardianship in Fort Lauderdale - Dade County Guardianship.

Client Reviews
"I am very grateful to have found Jason Turchin! Mr Turchin did not hesitate to accept my case when there was no other attorney willing to accept me. Every decision that Mr Turchin proceeded with was made with professionalism along with knowledge, therefore doing what was in my best interest. Also, if there were any questions or concerns they were answered promptly. You won't regret choosing him!" Vervica S.
"Jason Turchin and staff handled my case as if it was their own. Their care and patience and knowledge was on point. As mine was a difficult case, Jason made sure he pushed till the job was done. Wonderful results. Would work with them again if needed." Beth M.
"My experience with Jason Turchin and staff was delightful. They made a bad experience a good one. I valued their representation and opinion. I trusted them and would do it again in a heart beat! I recommend them to anyone and everyone!" Brooke