Life Insurance Claim Help
LIFE INSURANCE CLAIM ASSISTANCE, INCLUDING FILING CLAIMS, DISPUTES AND LIFE INSURANCE CLAIM DENIAL
If you need help with a life insurance claim or need a Florida life insurance claim denial attorney, call Jason Turchin at 800-337-7755 or submit your case information online for a free consultation. We handle life insurance claim delay, life insurance claim denial and life insurance claim disputes throughout the US, as both lead counsel and with local counsel. We can also assist with filing a life insurance claim in Florida to help make sure it is done right the first time. Let us put our life insurance claim experience to work for you. We can fight the life insurance company to try and get all benefits you are entitled to. We can also assist you with filing your life insurance claim.
WHAT TYPES OF LIFE INSURANCE CLAIMS DO YOU HANDLE?
Life insurance disputes can arise in several ways. Possible Florida life insurance claim cases include:
Life Insurance Claim Denial
- Denial for failure to pay premiums
- Denial for misrepresentation on the life insurance application
- Denial based on exclusion in the policy
- Denial based on alcohol use
- Denial based on drug use
- Denial based on death caused by an accident
- Denial based on suicide of the insured
Life Insurance Claim Delay
- Claim delay for incomplete or inaccurate life insurance claim forms
- Claim delay for failure to produce a death certificate or proof of death
- Claim delay during investigation into medical history of decedent
Other Life Insurance Dispute Claims
- Last minute change to beneficiary
- Multiple beneficiaries disputing distribution of the life insurance proceeds
- Dispute when the beneficiary caused or contributed to the death of the insured
- Dispute during the contestability period
- Failure to pay interest on life insurance proceeds
- Federal and State Interpleader Actions
- Beneficiary disputes
These are just some of the reasons a life insurance benefit may not be timely paid.
WHAT STATES CAN YOU HANDLE LIFE INSURANCE DISPUTE CLAIMS IN?
Our team of life insurance lawyers can handle life insurance disputes throughout the US, including the following:
- New York
- Washington DC
HOW DO YOU GET PAID ON A LIFE INSURANCE CASE?
We often handle life insurance cases on a contingency fee, which means you do not pay us any money unless we recover money under the life insurance policy. In some cases, the Court may even order the life insurance company to pay all or part of our attorneys’ fees.
WHAT LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN YOU HANDLE CASES AGAINST?
Our life insurance attorneys can handle disputes against many life insurance companies, including:
- AIG Life
- 21st Century
- American General
- Colonial Penn
- Banner Life
- American National
- Axa Equitable
- Empire General
- Integrity Life
- Genworth Life
- Jefferson National
- Hartford Life
- Kansas City Life
- Lincoln National
- Jackson National
- John Hancock
- Midland National
- Liberty Mutual
- Mass Mutual
- North American
- Ohio National
- Mutual of Omaha
- New York Life
- Nationwide Life
- Pacific Life
- State Farm
- Penn Mutual
- Standard Life
- The Travelers
- USAA Life Insurance
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Florida Life Insurance
South Florida Life Insurance Attorney
If you need a Miami life insurance lawyer, or an attorney in Palm Beach to help with a life insurance case, or assistance filing a life insurance claim in Orlando, or anywhere in between, we can help!
If you have a life insurance lawsuit in Federal Court in the Southern District of Florida, or Middle District of Florida, or Northern District of Florida, we can help!
If you need help filing a life insurance claim against MetLife or TransAmerica or Globe Life or Unum or even a Federal life insurance claim with FEGLI, we can help!
Our experienced life insurance lawyers have handled many types of life insurance claims, so call today for a free consultation.
Visit our Social Media Sites as well for more information:
Facebook – LinkedIn – Twitter – Our Blog
- Florida Life Insurance Claims
- Suicide Clause Exclusion
- Material Misrepresentation
- File a Life Insurance Claim
- Obtain A Death Certificate
- Life Insurance Claim Forms
- Interpleader Actions
- Beneficiary Disputes
- Florida life insurance policy owned by an estate
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Life Insurance Claim