Eyedrop Recall Lawsuits
A Nationwide Eyedrop Recall Has Been Announced
There has been a recent nationwide eye drop recall that has affected thousands of consumers across the country. Global Pharma Healthcare recently issued a voluntary recall of their artificial tears lubricant eye drops due to potential bacterial contamination. According to the FDA, the contamination was caused by Burkholderia Cepacia Complex, which is a group of bacteria that can be resistant to antibiotics and can cause serious infections in people with weakened immune systems. The contamination was found during a routine testing of the products. Bacterial infections caused by contaminated eye drops can be very serious and can cause permanent damage to the eyes if left untreated. If you have used any of these products and have experienced symptoms such as redness, swelling, discharge, or decreased vision, you may have a legal claim for damages. The national product liability lawyers at the Law Offices of Jason Turchin can file an eyedrop blindness lawsuit if warranted. Call us at 954-515-5000 or Chat with us today.
Which eyedrops were recalled?
The recalled eye drops include:
-EZCare Artificial Tears-Purely Soothing Lubricant Eye Drops-Pharmedica Lubricant Eye Drops
Lawsuit for Recalled Eyedrops
If you got sick or were otherwise injured after using one of the recalled eyedrops, you may be entitled to compensation. Here are some types of injury cases which may be related to these recalled eyedrops:
1. Permanent vision impairment: Bacterial infections caused by contaminated eye drops can lead to permanent vision impairment, which can significantly affect the quality of life. Our attorneys can help you pursue compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to your permanent vision impairment.
2. Vision loss: Contaminated eye drops can cause temporary or permanent vision loss. If you have suffered vision loss as a result of using recalled eye drops, we can help you pursue compensation for your damages.
3. Loss of eye: In some cases, bacterial infections caused by contaminated eye drops can lead to the loss of an eye. This can be a devastating injury that can have a lifelong impact on the victim. Our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to your loss of eye.
4. Death caused by infection: In rare cases, contaminated eye drops can cause a bacterial infection that leads to death. If you have lost a loved one due to a bacterial infection caused by recalled eye drops, we can help you pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.
Claim compensation for recalled eyedrop injuries
Possible compensation for an eye drop lawsuit and injury claim may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Our product liability lawyers can help you seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you or a loved one has been affected by the recent eye drop recalls, we urge you to contact us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced drug injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights and guide you through the process of filing a product liability lawsuit. We are committed to fighting for the rights of victims of dangerous and defective products, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured by recalled eye drops, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. Contact us on our webpage via Chat or call in at 954-515-5000.
Get in Touch
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Available 24/7
- 3 Serving Florida, NJ, NY, and Washington, DC.